vendredi 28 juillet 2017

A Little Girl's Birtday


Hi everybody!

Confetti, confetti - my nephew's little daughter is going to have two candles on her Birthday cake today!



... and voilà the little card that I made for her


I replaced the balloon that the little dragon originally held against three balloons that I created using ink and a homemade stencil. 
I added a piece of paper and a border that I also designed myself. 
To make the confetti, I tied three felt-tip pens together with washi tape and made small dots all around the image.
The dragon is colored with felt-tip pens. The sentiment says: Let's go... 

Thanks for visiting.




Products I used: (I forgot Whisper White for the dots on the pink panel)

  



2 commentaires:

  1. Ach, wie süss! Und so schön koloriert! Dein selbstgemachtes Konfetti ist super!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Toll, besonders diese durchsichtigen Balloons!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for your kind words, wish you a nice day. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...