dimanche 1 octobre 2017

Peace on Earth


Hello everyone!
Today I have the head full of ideas and so I come with one more card!




The inspiration for this card came to me when I saw the superb card of Stephanie Lanzalotto on Muse Christmas Visions.
I also wanted to do something with a globe - so I searched and found ...a globe, a little cradle, and the very little sentiment "Peace on Earth"!
I die cut the Big Circle Burst (Memory Box) into a white cardstock that was slightly smaller than the base card.
I stamped the little Jesus on the disk (obtained by the previous cut) and then the globe, having first masked the part with the cradle. I used watercolors for the globe and felt-tip pens to color the cradle.
To give a little more shine, I stuck a piece of silver paper between the base card and the part with the circle. I hung the "christmas ball" with a cap and a piece of silver twine to the panel and glued it to the card. To finish I added the sentiment "Peace on Earth".


It's been a while since I've used the big circle and ... Bang! - Now I have made two cards with it! (See the post just before)!


Thanks for your visit!




Linked up with:
Less is More - Watercolor
Christmas Card Challenges - Nativity

     




Stamps: Cradle (WOJ), Globe and Sentiment (Stampin'Up)
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine), Watercolor and Felt-tip pens
Die: Memory Box
Silver twine, Silver paper

13 commentaires:

  1. Super make, that really IS a fab die

    Kathyk

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I have this starburst die and I love how you grounded your focal image with it! Thanks so much for the inspiration and for joining us at MCV!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Really lovely card, striking with the die cut

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love your interpretation of Stephanie's card. The image in the center of the die-cut starburst is perfect.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a wonderful interpretation of the inspiration! Love the way you used that wonderful die. Fantastic card!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is so pretty and loving all your clean white space with such elegant die-cuts and delicate water coloured image. A stunning design and thanks for joining us at Less is More this week.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Très jolie interprétation Rosi, biz

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. What a stunning card! I love the layout and the dies you used -this is so detailed and yet the look is clean and simple. Well done! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Très jolie carte et superbe interprétation de la carte de Stephanie ! J'adore ce die et j'aime beaucoup l'idée de la boule de Noël avec ! Ton image est magnifique et très joliment aquarellée ! J'adore ! Merci beaucoup de partager et de jouer avec nous à Less is More !

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Great job, isn't it fun how these challenges make you go and rummage through your stash? I love your globe in the star burst die cut. I think I have this die or something similar. Now I want to go and finally use it on a card.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. So schön!!!
    Jusqu'à demain soir!!
    Bises Gundi

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.