jeudi 30 novembre 2017

Cars


Hello everyone!
Do you remind our current challenge at the Dream Factory?


CARS
🚗 🚙 🚚 🚕 🚓 🚒 🚌



Originally it is an art deco poster that I found on the net. I loved the vibrant colors of this drawing so much that I could not resist taking it! ... very simple lines and therefore quite easy to reproduce them by hand. - I colored with felt-tip pens.
The word HAPPY are die cut letters and the birthday sentiment is my computer's work. ... From time to time we must know how to delegate, right?
I glued all on black cardstock and then to the white base card. .... I used a piece of linen fabric to embosse the base card.



I also did an ATC - not often that I do it but it happens.
And that too is inspired by an art deco poster! The cars, stars and writing at the top are stamps, everything else is drawn by hand on yellow cardstock and colored with gray and brown markers.


Inspired?? - you still have two weeks to join us!! It would be great to see your creations!

See you soon 😉



Addition!!
Sorry, I completely forgot to tell you that it is our 50th challenge as well as the blog birthday. 
One lucky winner will be picked and get a Christmas surprise!

Happy crafting and good luck!



3 commentaires:

  1. Wow, die ist ja richtig cool und würde jeden Mann erfreuen.
    Toll was Du immer so für Ideen hast, auch die Zweite ist genial und passt perfekt zu dem Buch, welches ich gerade lese.
    Bises Gundi

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.