samedi 25 novembre 2017

Trees .....Christmas Trees


Hello everyone.

Today, I show you two cards that are very special for me! ......Why this?
I won at Challenge Up Your Life (with this card) and I have the honor to support the CUYL team this and next week
....how lucky I am!!

Trees
are the challenge for this week!


My stock of Christmas cards is far from being at the top level, so I chose fir trees! Sometimes covered with snow, as on this card, and sometimes not .... but always in Christmas mood.
To make these trees, I simply used white and green triangles of different sizes.
I added some shine on the white parts with Wink of Stella glitter pen and scraped the green parts with a cutter to give texture. I glued the different triangles together to form the trees.
I sponged a white piece of paper with Tempting Turquoise (Stampin'Up), spritzed some water and let it dry.
Before glueing the trees I also added ultra-fine sheer shimmery spray (Tzukineko).
Finally, I stuck the finished panel on a white base card.


A little better view from the shimmer - it's so hard to photograph!




For this card I used several stamps (Stampin'Up, Kesi'Art, Docrafts)  to create a kind of collage.
The left border is stamped with stars.
I added two punched borders (Stampin'Up), a beige and a golden and wrapped arround with a linen string, to which I added two tiny tags. I sponged the edges with Toffee (Versafine) and glued the layer to the white base card. That's it!


Thanks for your visit and happy crafting!






Stamps: Firs, Stars, Splashes, Tiny fir, Sentiments, (Stampin'Up); Hiver (Kesi'Arts); Postcard stamp (Docrafts)
Inks: Tempting Turquoise, (Stampin'Up); Smokey Gray and Toffee (Versafine)
Punches: Stampin'Up

6 commentaires:

  1. Da habe ich meine Karten mit den Bäumen wohl zu zeitig gezeigt. C'est la vie!!
    Beide Varianten sind sehr ansprechend, einmal modern, einmal klassisch!!
    Bises Gundi

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Toutes les deux très belles avec un gros coup de coeur pour la seconde!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Elles sont toutes les deux super dans des styles différent, biz

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Such a creative and contemporary first card and love the stamping on your second card. Fabulous cards both of them x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Die Tannenbäume auf der ersten Karte sind super - du hast immer so kreative Ideen! Die zweite Karte hat ein warmes, antikes Gefühl, auch sehr schön!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wow ! I love your graphic modern look Christmas trees !

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.