dimanche 10 décembre 2017

Angel


Hello everyone.

This is the second week for me as Guest Designer at Challenge Up Your Life.
....it's all about Angels this time!





I have no stamp or die-cut to make an angel, so I had to innovate! 
I drew wings on white paper and cut them out. - Ok, now I have wings but much too flat and too white!
So I had the idea to cut them out of tracing paper and emboss them .... and lo and behold, I liked it much better! 
Then, everything came by itself: 
The gray background,  the dry and gold embossing, the white disc for the head and the golden string for the halo.
Once all pieced togther I stuck the gray card on a white base card. ...Love it!



I was very happy to be involved as a Guest Designer at CUYL.
A big thank you to the whole team for the warm welcome!






Stamps: Sentiment (Stampin'Up)
Dies: Circles (Spellbinder)
Embossing: Seaside and Softly Falling (Stampin'Up)
Gold embossing powder, golden string

5 commentaires:

  1. Je ne suis pas fan des anges mais là ta carte est superbe, très classe! bises!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Elle est superbe Rosi, j'aime l'idée, biz

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wenn das nicht für Kreativität spricht. Genial schön gelöst!!!
    Bises!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh, wie schön und kreativ! Ich liebe gerade grau und so hast du genau meinen Geschmack getroffen! Sieht super aus kombiniert mit weiss und gold und dem Vellum!

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.